From Marine Biodiversity Wiki
Article reviewed by
(1) Refers to any change in climate over time, whether due to natural variability or as a result of human activity.
(2) A change of climate which is attributed directly or indirectly to human activity that alters the composition of the global atmosphere and which is in addition to natural climate variability observed over comparable time periods.
- Sea level rise
- Effect of climate change on coastline evolution
- Bruun rule for shoreface adaptation to sea-level rise
- Potential Impacts of Sea Level Rise on Mangroves
- Ocean circulation
- Thermohaline circulation of the oceans
- Effects of global climate change on European marine biodiversity
- CoPraNet glossary