1. Description of large-scale trends in species diversity at a European scale.
2. Identify changes in latitudinal distributions and phenology of species as a consequence of climate change.
3. Conduct a meta-analysis of species assembly rules in marine datasets.
4. Test models of the relationship between biodiversity and productivity at different scales.
5. Correlate trends in species functional types with trends in biodiversity
Description of work
Task 1. Identify types of data and group compatible sets into pan European clusters.
Task 2. Analyse large-scale trends in species distribution and effects of global change on these
Task 3. Analyse species assembly rules in marine data
Task 4. Analyse biodiversity-productivity trends in marine data, and use functional groups to summarize these trends
Task 5. Outreach, publish results and make models available on the internet